Monday 1 February 2010

Monday ONe

Feb ONE. Won. Onto. One another's steps.
Patters, paving ways.
Waste. Waist of chocolate browns.. the horizon shines.
glows.
mesmerizes iris and pupil.
Like fire and feist, a penchant in my pocket. Padded.
Morning madam.Purple and patched, I am familiar.
I see her shine-she hails the red. Sprints past.
I tip toe in seizures of spinal tap bindings. Dripping
d
o
w
n
from that vile.

Vile wads.
Loogies.L EEW gies. pale yellow like this paper. Like the moon yesterday-
Moist mucus dotted along. along. Loong. Eyes down in disgust of lungs and specs.
Bean shaped,
I snipe them.
Avoid.
Fury inside, shoe bottoms agree.

A pigeon thinks he (she?) is a chicken. Proudly doing the neck jive. Minus cluck.
We are both alive. A live wire, Spitfire.
Doubles for deals.
Not a big deal.
Sharing a path.

Readers sit. Animals they resemble. Reassemble.
Left, koala.
Across, dolphin..

Distracted.. shadows and sun zig zagging in triangles.
Caramel county, country, beauty in bricks and bridge.

Sprayed with solar. Paint me

whatever color you like.

Just paint me a smile.

Etch me a verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment