Sunday 14 February 2010

SaTurDay TuRn bAck (14)

--------------------
this day: October 15 2006
--------------------
Written in red.


MMM... So much to say.. So many emotions.
In the commotion of it all.

Old times mixed with newness of growth and growing a p a r t.
Me
finding happiness and moving along.. the normalcy of a friendship when yesterdays are left in a field of fog... No attraction
actions..
Holding onto my promise and feelings of my heart of today surfacing. enjoying the moment. The win. The wind.

Craziness of screams and smiles, high fives of carelessness..
The resurrection of connection that has been lost.
For a moment, a night, a goodbye of sorts-
A conquered fear on my sidewalk..
An open door to friendship.

A good night, fun and innocent.

An amazing baseball game.
Love for understanding and letting me be free.
Be me.
She is beautiful.
I am lucky.

We all are if we consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment