Wednesday 31 March 2010

thirty one

31.3.10

Thirty one days March by..
31 in a couple years..
ago-

Thirty one flavors.
Only one mattered.
If you know-
you know me..

where tiny pink spoons were better than silver.
Pink like bubble gum.

Toothpaste puddles foam at the horizon
where filth and air combine.

The violin darkens the sky and a film begins-

Thirty one.
He is a character, not of that number..
he is a seasoned cowboy..

He is The Dude-
thinner than.. also looking for his
rug ged
woven dwelling..dwindling..
snake eyes.. denims adored..
folds like fish gills..
like somebody I met before.

I want to meet him again.
Re-meet.

Years older..
turquoise rubber bands the matted pony-
for the ride
the voyage
ahead.

Neutral,
yet he does not blend..
armored heart?
perhaps not..

Luminescent to me..

I am rainwater traveling through a tiny pipe..

and the thirty others have evaporated.

One.

I feel like dancing,
momentarily.

I am thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment