Thursday 26 November 2009

gRavY

Blankly is this place between then and now-that one time and this time... I feel with tentacles. Sticking and floating-head of pressure, ahead of it all.

A day of thanks-for this moment-this page-almost last. This passage. This journey, a link of many. For one of my pleasures. The double train stop-double glass looks and books. Twice seen. Scene.

Thankful for that row of bright red brick along the tar brick wall, layers-For her joy of returning from a trip. With love and lost. Big luggage an a head of slump... for noticing her, an him-Standing, leaning.. should be pole dancing.. navy blue. Hot pink pen in breast pocket. Like Force. For catching a tiny glimpse; view finder. Click, slide changed. A frame... just the tops of a few buildings-Chimneys, Poppins-I jump.

That sound of flipping newspaper pages.. the wobble of this ride, writing difficult- I pretend and thank. One eyed and closed-something. Thinking. Two with Red Bulls-don't agree, but thankful he is finding satisfaction. Doors close sO loudly. Tired head aches..recalling to offer gratitude for my awareness for that....

Postcard reflections in greasy glass of sunrise. Like the shine in her frames on that perfect lean. The sun. Thanks for the silhouettes of naked trees.. offering so much, the morning semi silence and that gigantic ultra puffy, ultra white cloud. Explosive and plentiful. Like whipped cream. Sculpted to my liking- I want to bounce upon it and flee. Free. Fall. Digest it all..

Pulled back down, I am thankful for where I am- On the green, awakened awareness with extra gravy..... I loan you my spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment