Tuesday 24 November 2009

ciTrus in tHe ciTy

Twenty Five....and that she turned. Sweet. Sweetly. Celebrate. Sound. Spirals underneath and awe. Two twenty-fours ago...in that place, that stole my pump-ing out and in...

Seven down. Shut. Stride-four. Open. Shut. Stride one. Four more. Down. Tile Slippery. Stride. Five. Screeeeech stop. Stop. Like that Looney on the edge of cliff... I teetered, staring oh so tall-claw-of toes, unhelpful. -A three inch drop.. Gnawed chicken bone to greet me. Chuckle. Long stride oveR. Luck. Bone then bus. Immediate.

Scruffy. Rump. Chiseled. Stone-face smile. Better than the bone greeting. Morning.. etc.. swap of grin and words. Benevolence of approach. Long pony-shiny black, tied back. Dimples. Dark. European. Mediterranean. Handsome for the sake of so much....then he buys a Sun...

Even better.. down, turn, down, train at my feet. Jump on. Bag and bag and orange striped... I wonder about my day-about the filth of the handkerchief in his pocket.. about the separation of fast and slow.. the difference of being alone and being lonely...The race of mind.

Oh yes, ... what does it say today?: May your inner self be secure and happy.

A bit much to tackle this time and place. Placidly, I hope on my own. .. May those I meet on today's path carry positivity on a platter. My tray is too full for leftovers today, but indeed, I am still hungry.

And so it was..nearing the mid of the night as I type... showered with random bubbles of decency, of humanity... I reminisce- and continue to hope, indebted to their platter,
Satsumas for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment