Tuesday 12 January 2010

RE

Slowly into it all... timidly. Y e a r ning for that deep breath- a relief. I am in the slow lane. Seemingly forever so..

People passing like gazelles into this c o n c r e t e terrain. I take my first steps. S e p a r a t e. Card empty. Empty. Recharge. Rebuild. Refuel. Relive. Revive. Revitalize. Reveal. Restraints. Reality.. release.. into the night.

Earlier than it seems. Remember- not so fresh air..
repair. Relocate-

Relapse. Ticks...

Contact of eyes exuberant. Five in less than four. Ten, a young love to multiply. Notice:

He wiped his knees before he sat... another sits with a stick. Chin rested upon. Long face, I understand. Scent enters at Bank. No cents. Nonsense. Unpleasant.

She flees. Jumps. A gray and furry, silver sparkle of lip. Man like monkey hangs. Hang on. Monkey bars. He is red and red and red. See through eyelashes. Gingerale. Ale. Inflicted. Infected. Influenced.

She with a broach, a pin, on top. Bran muffin balancing above her forehead. Poised with brass buttons of a soldier, the double row. Each large, imprinted-Adolfo.. bags, mittens like my home.. Brown and burgundy. She side stands. Ah, gift granted, a seat-next to mine-she topples.

She may read. She may know. The above is her...but, there is nothing to hide...

but I close my book anyhow...

Rewind: Stickman, broach on a broom and monkey from a bar all exited with. At my same. Smile.
End.


as if I knew.

caterpillar speed, I returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment