Sunday 17 January 2010

snipits read

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for this I cannot take credit. These are not my words. My eye was caught.

I care to share.

collections of my scribble, blink, think.
-------------------------------------------------------------


It moves toward a thin line where what happens can or not be repeated by interpretation of the text.

We can lose the movements, the feelings linked to these movements but there are still souvenirs of these lost feelings and movements.

We can learn the experience of not knowing and the playfulness of being in the dark.

For the blind man in the dark room is looking for the black cat that is not there.

Art is not a code that needs cracking.
Keeping art separate from explanation.

Celebrating the experience of not knowing and unlearning.

1 comment: