Monday 4 January 2010

the RETuRn of the TrAveLs, post criMbO : MoNdAy KnuCKLeS

Monday, Jan 4

A tightness that won't quit. A tense rubber band.. stretched to maximum threshold. This is my leg. Strum my banjo.. We have moving on our mind.. but n o t h i n g. Still Monday, still here.. back on it.

Moon light awakening. Buss miss. Bus wait. Again. The same. Drab faces and dragons for heels-me, a slug today. With a crutch needed. I saw several people with them a few days ago. (sidenote).

The usual pavement dance, slow motion.. dodging spit bombs.. man immediately in front of me didn't mind practically showering me with his putrid flem wad. Continuation of disgust. Maybe I will make a spitball machine for next time.. purely for defense. Or just carry a shank.

Friendliness, 7 o'clock hour,(clearly, me included): Man wants on big red- door closes. Man knocks. Driver ignores. Driver drives away. Man punches window. Man shouts. Monday knuckles, fists ready for the new year. Plan of perforations. No Bow, No Driver, just knuckles like the Andes, deep and jagged... and me, surrounded by stone faces. Chiseled with this frost. Another mountain, rush. I think not.

Impatience resonates. Still here.. Missed trains.. like missed opportunity. Stalled. Stop and go. I know this story.

Frosting roofs, like waffles..and sugar stick grass. I can taste it. The land of gingerbread... memories of no matter whats surface.

I woke with a sweet tooth today... the sky begins to brighten, like c andy floss. With a blink I snap the image...

Stalled again. I'll never get there. No jet pack, just a pen... and pain....my shield is up.

The collective rage is intoxicating...
deep breath.
and
my
imagination
wanders...



No comments:

Post a Comment