Monday 11 January 2010

WARrior of the cOOp

Momentarily released.. from it. The place. Cave of green. Limitations. Sanctions by sacrums.. Slowly out. Wise to Body. Bound. Bounce. Back. Flex to reflex. Like magic hands, the Mary of Rose.

D6 held to regulate. Oh, I miss. Bomber. Cold. Brisk. She says it's summer here... Experiences shape the silence. Smiling sun reminds of what could be. Wishes to flee..to that volcano beyond. Warmth. Healing. Blue. Yellow. Tan. Grains. Dusk to dawn. Timelessness.

From behind the bars, reunited with it all. Movement, lights. Rattle of red. Frigid anticipation at the stop. Mumbles of unknown. Exhaust suffocating us slowly. The us being only me. Him-reading over my. cold shoulder. Not today. Warmed by a touch of home- Yesterday years, a decade plus. Cape, revisited. One bullet missing. Pockets plump with preciousness. A sister's touch. An uncles square. Chipped.

Daydreams and piano ears press the pain away.. purple seats and lilac ruffles, crocheted.

A moment of silence. Goddard.
-
-
-
-

Graciously interrupted by a lift of helpfulness.. a step out-down-over and on.

and
I'm


left to ponder this growing magnetism of humanity. I feel. Connection. Wonder. More and m o r e.

My chest cavity, an abyss of wild flowers. Severed, breathing, bloodless. Growing. Rapidly. Vines swirl. Buds bloom.
Spring came early-if even for a moment...

Please don't pick the flowers.

They hoped to last...

Wilted by human touch, I run from the sunset.
The snowfall returns.
and
I'm
a warrior of winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment