Tuesday 8 December 2009

BiRd cHirP

Heard a bird chirp in the heavy heart of this deep purple. The navy web of whys and tangled tyrants. A glass chest. Apoxy tear. Preserved.

I heard a bird chirp this morning. I imagined what it could have been telling me. What would it say to me under this shallow roof? If it could fall, I mean fly into this deep canyon I trekked down while others dreamt-what could it offer? What could I offer it?

Deep down I am still free-chainless. Unlike some. Boundless by all else but my spiritless wings. My shoulders are steel.. Red Rover, send me right over.

Wait for the biggins.Again.For green... 14 minutes wasted. Accumulation of so much.. Like this purposely decorated painted speckled floor.. So many marks.. Hiding so much. Noticeably inward.

I am cornered. In my spot.I need my solitude this morning. Where is that bird?

I need an hour in a coffee shop with my pen... maybe some brandy.


I wish I could reach him to give him a hug. I hope he knows.

I think.

I heard a bird chirp this morning...
and I hope he did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment