Sunday 6 December 2009

sOmeDay sUndAy

I was writing on this road last week. Memory of Black Beauty- This week silent and scribbles. Until now-lost, a private waking dream. Stuck into a found paper of news and a long deliberated verdict. The bumpy road makes Halloween writing speak and rattles all around.

Stale broccoli in the air. Arrogance. The clouds are breaking. I am a blizzard, ready.

Sometimes I think electrical posts look like the Eiffel Tower... and I double take..... I'm interrupted to ask why three beds, a headboard, a sofa and a few drawers are simply thrown in a front yard. What happens to it all? What happened to me nOt feeling the ink this morning?

A little boy heard. Later confessed as seven years. Bragging to his teenage companions. "I'm nOt scared of nothing... I'm not even scared of monsters!".. Bless.


1 comment:

  1. When I see a lot of furniture/home furnishings on the lawn, I think people were evicted :(

    ReplyDelete