Saturday 12 December 2009

SaTurDay TuRn bAck (5)

----------------------
This day: May 27, 2009
----------------------

Waiting for class.
I listened-and they spoke. I saw & I wrote...

Turn-turn-turn. Humor it.
Where are you? I'm waiting for you to do something. It comes out of the wishy washy, and suddenly it becomes much more.
It seems like you are 60 miles away.

Revolution and relationships.
She doesn't love you anymore and that's why she's going.

It's 5:45. Wednesday. Women with whites and grays. Bite and bite and bite into that apple. Like last time, last moment.

Drop like a coin and call me. Crinkle and full moon. Jump through glass and struggled. Strangled, Stranded in water. Cats like sharks and velcro underneaths-

I ignore his stumble and huffs.

Black fishnets and printed press. Impress. Depress.. stress. Signals. Dressed to impress..-in black. Black. Passion and plumb-

It doesn't matter what you've done-

See, this is why I have to go. Red pencils galore. Purple pods and stripes-they literally have to pay, I think that's what they should do.

It's just a script- Encrypt. Kryptonite.
I think they fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment