Sunday 6 December 2009

SaTurDay TuRn bAck (4)

------------------
This day: 24-10-09
------------------

He yells about a launch and an invoice.. to sort it out? With a shout?

We roll together, Aldgate East, in the west-it now-sets. Early. skin pale, nails rusted-light pollution-the only- s o l u t i o n.

Sore eyes dry and try, in the Crosswall, we stop.-Saying "we"? Am I blue and misinformed?

Associating them as we and them with me? You and me- do we make we? When is a "we" a we? What is the common thread to weave the we? Must we know a you to be a we? Or does a setting in individual isolation create the we? Are we then divided? Upper and lower? Deck? Ride? Hide? Realize the disbelief. Disco ball ear decorations of the she-we invfront of the me.

A little he next to me-confirmed a we, with a smile.-Is that an agreement of sorts? Or is there a need? A reason to unify-the magnetism of them and you to join my we?

We can be we if we accept the me as your we. It is us on this bus, although some may say it's just a me.


No comments:

Post a Comment