Thursday 10 December 2009

clOseneSS creep

Creeping closer than my slowest run and rant-

First base ride. Sitting. Hypersensitive. I stare at him. On the bench. Picture perfect. Waiting. Centered. White buds. Poised. Luggage. Case, briefly. Clasped. Plastic frames. Immersed, I stare.

Escaping the chambers of bodily confinement.. I float through the rolling submarine like a thin wire taut and hollow to the other side.. Floor. Chair. Fuzz. Metal. Glass. Air. Space. Platform. Walk on nothing. A swoop, a dive.. head first with arms stretched. Shark fin but floppy. I fall in.

Kindly I jump into his eyes.. the spot in between them. It only lasts a few seconds. Just to explore and taste. Tiny, I travel as a speck through his.

Out I step with earthly force. Eyes wide. Multicolored translucence. I lost my balance. He doesn't know. Glowing. The escape of within. The dovetail into what it may be inside another.

Eyes fluid. We all breathe. Silhouettes of sleep. The dark of the morning. Her. Him. We share something.

No comments:

Post a Comment